Created to meet the direct assembly demands of thermosetting plastics.
The Duroset (DS) thread form are an innovative modification to the thread
geometry of the established Delta PT.
This overcomes the brittleness of thermosetting plastics by creating a low
installation torque and a high clamp load.
Features and Benefits
· Smaller hole depth when compared to machined threads
· Larger overlapping of thread flanks when compared to machined threads
· Easy, direct assembly
· No threaded insert required
· Extended range of diameters and lengths
· Assembly of housings: cooling
Assembly of housings: contact and switch